I meant transfer deadline but seems I was wrong either way.
Terrible game.
Moderator: Mods
I meant transfer deadline but seems I was wrong either way.


I'm not sure they outskated us but certainly out defended us. If we don't play to our alleged strengths, eg speed and skill then we have nothing.Nathan wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:54 pmThat very slow and ponderous D just outskated the hell out of us .paul johnston wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:53 pmLooking forward to the game. If our fast skating, speedy skill game can be there for me than 5-10 minutes per game we should take it to the physical, but very slow and ponderous Devils D.


I always think of it as who would I be worried about signing for a rival team? Vallerand & Mosey only names who jump out, possibly Latál could sneak in.Doom wrote:We left at the end of the 2nd which saved me an issue about getting home
Out coached tonight by a team who knew if they protected their goal we wouldn't have a clue how to beat their netminder.
We've replaced Connolly and DeLuca with guys coming towards the end of their careers......we need young blood with energy.
Time for a clear out and that includes certain Brits

We're shocking down the centre.paul johnston wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:15 pmWhistle showed more than anyone tonight and he's a two way player. The lack of effort from the rest over the whole 60 minutes was puzzling.
I'm not sure I saw any coaching masterstroke tonight.
We came into the season hoping to be strong through the middle with Conns, Hodgman, Oleksuk and Armstrong. Two of those no longer available and the other two are underperforming. It's been a big issue.

Fox has to play the diplomatic game, but after tonight it's clear we have too many has beens in our squad.smbmetal wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:17 pmFox usually speaks really well post games. I’m really looking forward to his thoughts from this one.
We have to make sure this is one off or we will certainly quickly fall away from the remaining competitions.
Jay mentioned in another post that the team perhaps wasn’t getting enough credit. I’d certainly agree for most of 2021, but since the New 7 we’ve been riding our luck.
