GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
Moderator: Mods
Steele in the Steeldogs lineup tonight which suggests Brine starts tomorrowMLL79 wrote:Wonder if Brine will start this one? Be nice to see him in action in person.
Hopefully Rockwood returns from injury also.
Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
- Doom
- Veteran

- Posts: 1802
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:18 am
- Has Liked: 158 times
- Been Liked: 978 times
Steele scored the OT winner for the Dogs last night.
I agree with Tim, I suspect Brine will start tonight and I would think Rockwood is also back, meaning a Brit has to sit out. Steele sitting out is the logical conclusion.
I can't make this one in person, but intend getting the webcast. It will be interesting watching the players from a slightly different perspective.
Regards
Doom
I agree with Tim, I suspect Brine will start tonight and I would think Rockwood is also back, meaning a Brit has to sit out. Steele sitting out is the logical conclusion.
I can't make this one in person, but intend getting the webcast. It will be interesting watching the players from a slightly different perspective.
Regards
Doom



