GOAAAAALLLLLLL STEELERS
HAT TRICK
0-5 Balmas
Mitchell Balmas
(Whistle, Archambault)
28:35
GAME THREAD: Clan v Steelers : Sun 20th : LEAGUE
Moderator: Mods
- Bryan
- Veteran

- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:23 pm
- Has Liked: 353 times
- Been Liked: 205 times
Tait having another really strong game. He’s doing well this season.
One thing I am noticing tonight that I haven’t quite picked up before is just how well balanced our four lines are. It must be a dreadful situation for the opposition that we seem totally unrelenting tonight. Obviously this is not such good opposition as last night but all four lines are playing their part. It’s quite impressive against this sort of mid table opposition.
One thing I am noticing tonight that I haven’t quite picked up before is just how well balanced our four lines are. It must be a dreadful situation for the opposition that we seem totally unrelenting tonight. Obviously this is not such good opposition as last night but all four lines are playing their part. It’s quite impressive against this sort of mid table opposition.
I can't say I understand the tracking section of the EIHL game centre:
It's currently the end of the 2nd, 5-0 Sheffield, however our chance of winning is only 60%, and our expected goals is 1.62 despite already scoring 5?
Mitchell Balmas' expected goals is 0.16 despite scoring a hat-trick? What am I missing?
Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
It's currently the end of the 2nd, 5-0 Sheffield, however our chance of winning is only 60%, and our expected goals is 1.62 despite already scoring 5?
Mitchell Balmas' expected goals is 0.16 despite scoring a hat-trick? What am I missing?
Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
- DSLSteeler
- Rookie

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2026 5:09 pm
- Has Liked: 24 times
- Been Liked: 11 times
You're not the only one. I've just been looking and according to the EIHL stattos, Balmas currently has a +/- of 2. He must have been on the ice for 3 of the goals surely, as he bloody scored them. None of them were PP goals. And there are no goals conceded yet to knock that figure down. Am I missing something?tim123 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 5:44 pmI can't say I understand the tracking section of the EIHL game centre:
It's currently the end of the 2nd, 5-0 Sheffield, however our chance of winning is only 60%, and our expected goals is 1.62 despite already scoring 5?
Mitchell Balmas' expected goals is 0.16 despite scoring a hat-trick? What am I missing?
Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
