Page 1 of 1

Anyone fancy....

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 pm
by Jayboy
A Steeltalk mug to have your cuppa in while reading the forum...

I cant be the only one to grab a cuppa and sit down to read Steeltalk.. :D
£6 each I can bring to the next game...
Steeltalk mugx2.jpg

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 am
by Nathan
+1

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am
by Jayboy
Nathan wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 am
+1
I will bring it with me to the weekends game bud... :geek:

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:32 pm
by TealSteeler
I want one but I won't be home yet for a bit, starting a new role at work soon.

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm
by Jayboy
let me know when your back bud...

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:28 pm
by smbmetal
Great mug! Looks really good.

I don’t go to games anymore, but would have certainly ordered one if I did.

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 pm
by Jayboy
smbmetal wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:28 pm
Great mug! Looks really good.

I don’t go to games anymore, but would have certainly ordered one if I did.
Send a representative to collect it lol... :geek:

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 pm
by smbmetal
Haha. I don’t really know anyone who goes anymore.

I might try and pop down at some point before the end of the season. I’ll give you a shout if I do if you’ve not run out of course.

Cheers.

Re: Anyone fancy....

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 pm
by Jayboy
smbmetal wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 pm
Haha. I don’t really know anyone who goes anymore.

I might try and pop down at some point before the end of the season. I’ll give you a shout if I do if you’ve not run out of course.

Cheers.
I wont run out I make them myself..>! ;)