GAME THREAD: Sheffield Steelers v Fife Flyers Sunday, 16th October 4:00pm

The main chat area for hockey related discussion

Moderator: Mods

GAME POLL: Sheffield Steelers v Fife Flyers

Steelers win in regulation
19
95%
Flyers win in regulation
0
No votes
Steelers win in OT
1
5%
Flyers win in OT
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 20
User avatar
smbmetal
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 2634
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:34 am
Been Liked: 726 times

Didn’t see this one but certainly didn’t expect any issues at home. Better result than I thought though and another shutout for Greenfield.

The Cardiff game was easily the best performance of the season so far for us I thought.

Currently this season reminds me very much of last year where we got off to a great start and went to the top of the league pretty quickly.

Greenfield is the extra positive this time round and if he can stay fit we have a great chance.

Hope we can get Mitchell in soon as I also think he could make a difference.
Post Reply