Search found 12 matches
- Sat Jul 18, 2026 10:56 am
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Exhibition games vs EIHL Teams
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7014
Re: Exhibition games vs EIHL Teams
I'm thinking the local pre-season looks quite exciting - just not if you're a fan of the Utilita arena offering! Leeds and Hull are p[laying Tilburg from Holland, The 'new storm' are going back to where their namesakes used to play. Nottingham have got euro opposition too - so we're mixing some tour...
- Wed Mar 25, 2026 3:55 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Season Tickets 26/27 massive price increase
- Replies: 92
- Views: 86790
Re: Season Tickets 26/27 massive price increase
Entering this chat late, but having just been on a pretty epic vacation abroad where we watched 11 games in 9 venues it's fair to say that we're still big fans of the sport. It took seeing other leagues to remind us of that simple fact - and the fact that the match night experience for the Steelers ...
- Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:49 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: New season tickets all digital
- Replies: 37
- Views: 20818
Re: New season tickets all digital
For those asking about wallet, I got this reply from Shaun...
"The add to wallet button will be live in a week or so, alongside this there will be a transfer ticket. This allows you to send the ticket to another user. Regards. Shaun."
"The add to wallet button will be live in a week or so, alongside this there will be a transfer ticket. This allows you to send the ticket to another user. Regards. Shaun."
- Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:45 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: New season tickets all digital
- Replies: 37
- Views: 20818
Re: New season tickets all digital
I've had some success with the hub, but... Is the digital ticket something that can be easily transferred to another person (we miss quite a few games and our daughter uses them sometimes) and my hub account has two tickets on it and we'll need them dropping onto two phones to allow separate access....
- Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:27 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: New season tickets all digital
- Replies: 37
- Views: 20818
Re: New season tickets all digital
Just received an email to say my season ticket is available. You can have digital OR a physical card (which costs £5 extra). You can't have both, and your decision is final. I'd liked to have seen the digital option before committing! For instance can I have it on two phones (and me and the mrs migh...
- Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:01 am
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Season Tickets. 2023/24
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3222
Re: Season Tickets. 2023/24
Anyone had any success with this new system? I've been trying for a few days and never get far before I get an error message.
No doubt it's some gremlins in the new system, but just wondered if anyone had had any success.
No doubt it's some gremlins in the new system, but just wondered if anyone had had any success.
- Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:16 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Sheffield Steelers sign Carl Ackered - Confirmed
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5422
Re: Sheffield Steelers sign Carl Ackered - Confirmed
Nice pickup (as Todd would say) and someone I'd have been happy with at the start of the season. We're one of a couple of clubs able to add this kind of quality at the deadline - and lets hope it brings some silverware. Will be the 430th player to ice for the Steelers (unless Hayden takes to the ice...
- Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:40 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Sheffield Steelers v Manchester Storm Sunday, 23rd October 4:00pm
- Replies: 56
- Views: 14949
Re: GAME THREAD: Sheffield Steelers v Manchester Storm Sunday, 23rd October 4:00pm
The CC really is farcical. Surely the powers that be could think up a better format than this? Think it suits the Scottish clubs especially as it helps their travel - and I'd rather have a farcical cup than a farcical conference-based league. Would be good to get it wrapped up in Autumn tho (an Aut...
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:48 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: EIHL - SHUTDOWN
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33930
Re: EIHL - SHUTDOWN
Inevitable I'm afraid. What a great season we had, and I'd imagine there would have been a few twists and turns in the remaining games. Quite fitting that such a close league has no champions. I also imagine that club finances will be stretched, so I wouldn't mind if the season tickets just get clos...