Search found 639 matches
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:05 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
From what I saw last night Fife are a much improved team but we seem to be a much poorer team I’m sorry to say. It’s not too early for some change, in fact I think it’s imperative. I’m not sure it is possible. I understand we can change 4 players. Would that be enough to cure this team of their ill...
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:35 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
From what I saw last night Fife are a much improved team but we seem to be a much poorer team I’m sorry to say.
It’s not too early for some change, in fact I think it’s imperative.
It’s not too early for some change, in fact I think it’s imperative.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:00 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
Good to hear there’s a bit of passion being shown, shame there doesn’t seem to be much goal threat.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:08 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
- Replies: 53
- Views: 2116
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
Good luck with our sound system cos it knackered.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:57 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
- Replies: 53
- Views: 2116
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
It seems Greener was deemed to have knocked the net off, nothing to do with the Fife forward trying to jam the puck under his pad!? Hence it was a legit play to knock the puck in. As above he was left to deal with it on his own, no other Steelers player helping him out. I’m inclined to agree this te...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:36 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
- Replies: 53
- Views: 2116
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
That is bizarre! How is that a goal? I hope we get a good explanation.
We were kept out well and seemed clueless as to how to break Fife down. I’m not surprised it wax a close game but that end was shocking.
We were kept out well and seemed clueless as to how to break Fife down. I’m not surprised it wax a close game but that end was shocking.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:46 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
- Replies: 53
- Views: 2116
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
Steelers 6-1 Fife , PA Volume 99 . PA volume goes top of the league... Binned tonight off for that very reason. Walked out of the building last week with ears ringing and a banging headache and got a touch of cold today so not doing it again. The sound levels tonight are horrendous [emoji31] Jayboy...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:30 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP
- Replies: 34
- Views: 1308
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP
The sound system is awful. If it needs tuning and balancing they shouldn’t do it during a game. The team is competent but lacks grit and passion. It’s hard as a fan to be passionate when the team is sterile. They were whacking at Greener with no challenge. Defencemen of the past would have pummelled...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:32 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP
- Replies: 34
- Views: 1308
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP
We were the better team in that period.
What a great pass from 63 to 92 for that goal.
What a great pass from 63 to 92 for that goal.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:46 am
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Clan v Steelers : Sun 20th : LEAGUE
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2353
Re: GAME THREAD: Clan v Steelers : Sun 20th : LEAGUE
From EIHL:- “92 Mitchell Balmas called for Goaltender Delay of Game - Freezing the Puck along the boards.” What does that mean? Good result though after a long game last night and a long drive. I’ve got a vague memory of this before. I think an attacking player may not freeze the puck against the b...