Straight forward win. Glasgow have lost all 5 of their league games.
4-1 Steelers.
I certainly won’t be watching this one. Storm stream instead for me on Sunday.
Search found 2627 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:46 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Clan: Sat 10th : League
- Replies: 1
- Views: 101
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:44 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Storm v Steelers : Sun 11th : CUP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 94
Re: GAME THREAD: Storm v Steelers : Sun 11th : CUP
Interestingly enough, when I looked at the events at the AO arena a few weeks ago, there was an event on the night before our game (Rockin’ 1000). Now they play Nottingham instead. So hopefully any ice issues will be fine. Looking forward to getting the stream for this one, should look good from a b...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:10 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Return Of The Iceline
- Replies: 43
- Views: 1870
Re: Return Of The Iceline
Just saw a post online that Fox is going to be live on the IceLine tonight.... https://x.com/steelershockey/status/2107430102694875299 so now's you're chance to get your questions and comments in! So who listened live? How did it go? [emoji15] Where the obvious questions asked/answered? Someone car...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:00 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
- Replies: 53
- Views: 2116
Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
Highlights if you can call them that: https://youtu.be/1O35VXEL6kQ?is=-Tq8NYMGpXUvFP5d Greenfield will want that 1st Flyers goal back. Dirty Hunt taking Greenfield out and not one of our players did anything to protect him. Shocking. I’m afraid I don’t get how the OT goal counts? Looks like the Flye...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:25 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
https://www.sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/tait-steelers-must-stay-together-and-keep-moving-forward/ All teams have had and will have issues with Power Plays. Even though ours does stink at the moment. The biggest and it's a consistent concern from me under the whole of Fox's tenure, is he always talks abo...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:37 am
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Is it time
- Replies: 13
- Views: 675
Re: Is it time
I don't think for one minute Tony would make a coaching change even if we had another disastrous weekend this upcoming weekend. Attendances would need to drop significantly. How long do we wait to see if Fox can turn this team around? For me, Fox has had his chances the past two seasons and his cred...
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:22 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
Interesting post-game feedback from Fox or a ‘cut and paste’ from previous interviews?
No Monday off for me if I was coach. Everyone in.
https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/5 ... nt-weekend
No Monday off for me if I was coach. Everyone in.
https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/5 ... nt-weekend
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:07 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Is it time
- Replies: 13
- Views: 675
Re: Is it time
Mine is the same answer as it’s been for all of last season. It’s time for a change. Under Fox we’ve seen both the very best and some of the very worst hockey I’ve ever seen. The CHL campaign was absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed every single game. I’d argue it was better than the old ISL days. The...
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:52 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
- Replies: 71
- Views: 2395
Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
I thought this was Fox’s 3rd year of the 3 year contract?
Bet Tim Wallace is having an extra refreshment tonight with a double over the Steelers.
Bet Tim Wallace is having an extra refreshment tonight with a double over the Steelers.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:41 pm
- Forum: Steeltalk
- Topic: Return Of The Iceline
- Replies: 43
- Views: 1870
Re: Return Of The Iceline
So, I wonder what the Ice Line will be like this week?
Will the two Fife games be called out for what they were? (Poor performances) or will some excuses be made?
I will certainly be tuning in
Will the two Fife games be called out for what they were? (Poor performances) or will some excuses be made?
I will certainly be tuning in