Search found 29 matches

by KCHC
Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:50 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Is it time
Replies: 13
Views: 675

Re: Is it time

But who? Does anyone have any ideas..?
by KCHC
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:05 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Is it time
Replies: 13
Views: 675

Re: Is it time

I just put this on the match thread - Serious question - if not Fox, then who replaces him and why will they be the right person? Genuine question as I don't know enough about potentially available Coaches.
by KCHC
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:03 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
Replies: 71
Views: 2395

Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League

Serious question - if not Fox, then who replaces him and why will they be the right person? Genuine question as I don't know enough about potentially available Coaches.
by KCHC
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:18 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
Replies: 71
Views: 2395

Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League

I think the final evolution of Steelers hockey this season is that we consider scoring on PPs unsporting, which is why we no longer do it...
by KCHC
Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:14 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League
Replies: 71
Views: 2395

Re: GAME THREAD: Flyers v Steelers : Sun 4th : League

Jayboy wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:30 am
The trouble I have with this team is that it has a big soft underbelly... Nobody willing to get dirty and up in the oppositions face and for me thats a Fox trait ive never liked... its becoming very tiresome to watch...

Jayboy
Preach!
by KCHC
Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:12 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League
Replies: 53
Views: 2117

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Flyers: Sat 3rd: League

Really worrying what the combination of price rises plus lower standard of hockey could to to the Steelers this season. It's all a bit lacklustre. Even on the new intro VT the highest show of passion on there was Heard after his end of season fight, and obvs he's not here anymore. I'm not a massive ...
by KCHC
Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:01 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Storm v Steelers: SUN : Pre-Season
Replies: 33
Views: 15555

Re: GAME THREAD: Storm v Steelers: SUN : Pre-Season

I agree, I've enjoyed Teissala so far and Collins looked good in the draw and experienced with the puck.
Anyone got any thoughts on Juusola's first couple of matches..?
by KCHC
Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:29 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sun 30th August
Replies: 35
Views: 31233

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sun 30th August

Hugely underwhelming first 2 periods.
I'm generally positive in my outlook with the Steelers, though 1 serious chance in 40 mins of hockey makes it difficult today.
Yes preseason etc, but this is falling way short of expectations so far.
by KCHC
Thu Jun 04, 2026 7:16 am
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Steelers signings and departures
Replies: 386
Views: 113644

Re: Steelers signings and departures

Arguably our most consistent performer in defence last season, so pleased to see him re-sign. I think that's all my definites re-signed now. I wouldn't be disappointed to see either Tait or Dougherty re-sign either, but for me they're less essential than the likes of Bamas and Diffley. Regards Doom...
by KCHC
Thu May 28, 2026 12:52 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Steelers signings and departures
Replies: 386
Views: 113644

Re: Steelers signings and departures

Did not have Shudra to Belfast on my list...