Search found 24 matches

by sunnybank
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:34 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Blaze v Steelers : Sun 27th : Cup
Replies: 33
Views: 1498

Re: GAME THREAD: Blaze v Steelers : Sun 27th : Cup

Sunday,Wednesday,Saturday, Sunday

4 games in 7 days or 5 games in 8 days.

If this were football the little lambs would be on strike!
by sunnybank
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:13 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Blaze v Steelers : Sun 27th : Cup
Replies: 33
Views: 1498

Re: GAME THREAD: Blaze v Steelers : Sun 27th : Cup

Rockwood is injured. I’ve watched him in the games I’ve seen live, some on here had given him a hard time. But I did some research and watched him and his role as a creator. He basically got us up the ice to beat the Panties last week and in every game I’ve seen he’s a creator and his passing is gre...
by sunnybank
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:58 am
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP
Replies: 34
Views: 1308

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Devils: Sat 26th : CUP

I said we were soft on X and got shot down immediately. I feel like other teams wouldn’t let us smash their players hard and get away with it. I don’t think we have a hard man that will go and get a bit of revenge and have a bit of bite. I am still pretty new; but if it was my team I’d need a big la...
by sunnybank
Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:15 am
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Panthers: SAT 19th : CUP
Replies: 36
Views: 3065

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Panthers: SAT 19th : CUP

I thought the first period was extremely cagey and verging on a bit boring, only because neither team wanted to give much up. Then it came alive. Might not have been overly full of quality but to equal teams going head to head. I throughly enjoyed it. One point from me and I’m still very new to hock...
by sunnybank
Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:59 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD : Flames v Steelers: Sun 13th Sep : CUP
Replies: 39
Views: 3101

Re: GAME THREAD : Flames v Steelers: Sun 13th Sep : CUP

Anyone know where Stucker is? Or is he intentionally just not playing as not ready?
by sunnybank
Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:24 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD : Flames v Steelers: Sun 13th Sep : CUP
Replies: 39
Views: 3101

Re: GAME THREAD : Flames v Steelers: Sun 13th Sep : CUP

Didn’t watch it, saw on X. Hoping he does pick up I picked his name on my shirt. Which probably means he’ll be a dud
by sunnybank
Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:21 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Blaze: Sat 12th Sep: CUP
Replies: 32
Views: 2729

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers v Blaze: Sat 12th Sep: CUP

A great win last night. I brought my friend and his family and they had a great night. And will be back! Which is decent. I was impressed with Jasper. Thought he was player of the match, but can’t argue with Ivan getting it. I was disappointed with the empty seats. Be different next weekend I imagin...
by sunnybank
Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:18 pm
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Manchester Storm - Oh Dear
Replies: 23
Views: 2294

Re: Manchester Storm - Oh Dear

It’s a shame for them. The league, the sport and everyone could have done with this working.
by sunnybank
Mon Jul 27, 2026 7:28 am
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Steelers signings and departures
Replies: 386
Views: 113644

Re: Steelers signings and departures

Adam Rockwood then. Sounds good on paper. But he had 3 teams last season by the looks of it….
by sunnybank
Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:07 am
Forum: Steeltalk
Topic: Away tickets
Replies: 2
Views: 3271

Away tickets

Ahead of my first full season watching the Steelers and hockey in general. One of the attractions is away games. Where’s best to get away tickets from? I know for away tickets at Steelers you buy from the arena website, but what about: Panthers Storm Giants Clan Apologies if it’s an obvious question